The Head and Neck Surgery is operated by HK ENT Specialist to deliver the high standard of care for patients of head and neck cancer/ oncology . Our experienced professional team includes otorhinolaryngologist, audiologist & speech therapist, and well-trained nursing team to provide comprehensive professional care from diagnosis, treatment to rehabilitation for patients by using state-of-art technology. Treatment may include surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, or a combination of therapies. Minimally invasive surgery is contemplated to acheive optimal treatment outcome, quick recovery and minimal surgical complication.
The Head and Neck Surgery provides care to those who suffer from:
- Larynx Cancer and hypopharyngeal cancer
- Nasal cavity and paranasal sinus cancer
- Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Oral and oropharyngeal cancer
- Salivary gland cancer/ Masses
- Thyroid Gland Cancer/Masses
- Lymph Node Masses in the Neck
- Neck masses, and Other ENT, head and neck cancer／tumours
- Excision of benign nose/ ear/ neck lumps
- Nasal Surgeries
- Thyroid surgery
- Salivary gland surgery
- Head & cancer resection and reconstruction
- Transoral robotic surgery
- Sialendoscopy (endoscopy of the salivary gland)
- Other ENT, head & neck surgeries, etc.
For more details of head and neck cancer, or our head and neck services, please contact us.