HK ENT Specialist
Contact Us

5/F., Kai Seng Commercial Centre,
4-6 Hankow Road,
(near Kowloon Hotel)
Tel: (852) 3100 0555
Fax: (852) 3100 0556

ENT Knowledge Base (Chinese)

ENT Knowledge Base

Children ENT Problem

Children with Down Syndrome and Their Common ENT Issues

Health issues related to the ears, nose and throat are common among children with Down syndrome. Most of these issues are also present throughout the children’s lives thus emphasizing the importance for both parents and ENT doctors to work closely in their management.  Their effective management is a must, too, considering that ENT issues are closely linked to the child’s physical, mental and social development. Continue reading

How You Can Find the Right ENT Specialist for You

How You Can Find the Right ENT Specialist for You


At some point in your life, you will need an ear, nose and throat doctor, a medical professional also referred to as an ENT specialist or otolaryngologist. Perhaps your ears hurt or you’re having difficulty breathing properly through your nose. Or perhaps you often find yourself coughing at night but are absolutely cough-free during day time. Whatever it is that you feel or notice in your ears, nose or throat, it’s always a good idea to see a doctor that specializes in diagnosing and treating such problems to ensure that the problem doesn’t get worse. Continue reading

註: 本站提及的疾病和治療方法僅供讀者參考,並不代表本站推薦該種療法,亦不能代替專業醫生診治,讀者如有需要,應該尋求專業醫生意見。